Advanced Technology and Techniques
Experienced and well-trained crews and managers make a BIG difference during a property disaster repair. No matter how experienced our professionals are at disaster cleanup, the key to proper mitigation and restoration is in effective tools, products, equipment, and technology to complete tasks quickly, thoroughly, and within budgetary confinements.
Our SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury team has a growing inventory of recovery and mitigation tools, as well as assessment technology and cleaning agents that can help to protect damaged property from water, fire, mold, and biohazardous threats. From our effective water extraction and drying tools like submersible and gas-powered pumps, air movers, and industrial grade dehumidifiers to odor removal equipment like air scrubbers and thermal foggers, we have the technology to restore a home or business completely. To protect any Northern or Coastal New Jersey commercial and residential properties from catastrophe, our IICRC certified restoration specialists rely on advanced technology and effective moisture detection and measurement tools like our hygrometers and infrared cameras to take the right steps to dry out damaged structures immediately.
The past few decades has seen a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury Professionals uses technology, training and science to restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.