Basement and ground floor storm damage restoration done right
When Coastal New Jersey storms hit, many building and homes are vulnerable to leaks coming into the lower parts of the property. This building experienced a water intrusion after a storm, which flooded the walls and ceiling of this basement and ground floor apartment. There was significant water damage to the floors and walls. Our SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury crew arrived quickly to start extracting the water, and then place air movers to dry out the wet areas and continue to do moisture checks until they know for certain that the affected areas are completely dry and ready for reconstruction.
Our Restoration specialists follow proven steps to cleanup and repair sewage backups and other hazardous flood damage, including:
- Properly removing sewage water and solid waste;
- Removing contaminated contents; including carpet, flooring and other surfaces that have been exposed to potential contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing the area;
- Using air movers and dehumidifiers to rapidly dry the area;
- Finally making any necessary repairs and restoration
The most important solution for your commercial sewage backup is a quick response, by calling our team immediately following a property disaster, our crews can start the mitigation process, our trucks are stocked with extraction and drying equipment to quickly reverse the signs of damage.