Our SERVPRO team has the knowledge and experience to mitigate unique commercial property damage
Commercial Property Disasters require a unique cleanup, restoration, and repair services, SERVPRO takes pride in delivering exceptional recovery solutions.
Northern New Jersey is crammed with commercial properties, ranging from busy airports, local shopping centers, medical facilities, and small businesses, we have successfully completed cleanup and restoration services for residential and commercial clients near you. Our restoration specialists work cohesively to mitigate property damages and restore the working areas for customers and employees as soon as possible. The multiple certifications in specialties like Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) and Applied Structural Drying (ASD) held by our crew members allows us to move from task to task without delay.
Professional Middlesex County Disaster Restoration Services for commercial facilities during any size property damage event
SERVPRO offers Emergency Restoration Services in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your unique commercial property damage disaster needs. Our staff and restoration managers understand that a rapid response is critical to your recovery, our team will provide comprehensive cleanup, mitigation, restoration and rebuild options following a property fire disaster. SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the restoration industry providing advanced technology and training to a nationwide team of skilled technicians and project managers. Our crews have vast experience and knowledge offering a wide variety of restoration services to recover your commercial property with minimized cost and business interruption.
- Our crews will assess the full damage of your property taking necessary steps to save as much of your inventory, appliances and equipment, furnishings, and inventory as possible.
- They will do a complete inventory of all items removed from your property taking photos and documentation and return all salvageable items back to your business following the restoration process.
- Our technicians work quickly and carefully to get your business up and running as soon as possible. Our project managers and staff will follow-up to make sure you are satisfied or address any other concerns.
- Our construction managers can seamlessly begin putting back together any structural, interior, and exterior damages sustained during the initial disaster or because of mitigation and cleanup. Our staff can work with your insurance and answer any concerns you may have about the process.
The full-service approach is why SERVPRO delivers on our promise for fast and professional cleanup and restoration. After a local warehouse experienced ongoing high-humidity, mold became a major problem for the facility, affecting structural components and inventory. Our SERVPRO mold remediation specialists fixed the issue, providing microbial remediation, water damage mitigation and investigation, applied structural drying, commercial cleaning, and deodorizing services to get the job done right.
Choosing a disaster restoration and recovery company after your Middlesex County property suffers a property damage is an important step. Choosing an experienced and professionally trained and accountable team as your property restoration partner is the key to a successful outcome. We recommend you choose us because we deliver:
- Swift response times and round the clock availability – we are available 24 hours a day.
- Well-trained staff – we put all our technicians through rigorous training.
- Advanced technology – we use state of the art equipment to mitigate damages.
- Focus on results – our main aim is to leave your home "Like it never even happened."
The SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury team has decades of experience and training to overcome the unique challenges that can come with commercial property disasters including keeping your business running while cleaning and restoration is being performed. Our IICRC certified restoration specialists work quickly and efficiently to minimize or eliminate downtime with fast mitigation, content management and professional containment services for a fast recovery.