SERVPRO responds with quick property restoration services to Middlesex County flood or storm property damage
Call our New Jersey SERVPRO Storm Damage Cleanup, Restoration and Repair team.
Severe thunderstorms and flooding can lead to severe damage to your property, water intrusion is one of the main contributors to building damage. SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury responds quickly to storm and water emergencies, we are dedicated to respond Faster to Any Size Disaster to make sure that all our customers receive the highest quality and cost-effective damage mitigation and restoration service possible. Our restoration specialists have the training and the tools get your property back to pre-damage condition, “Like it never even happened.”
HOW SPRING STORMS CAUSE PROPERTY DAMAGE
• Coastal flooding due to the storm surge.
• Widespread wind damage.
• Widespread inland small stream and river flooding due to heavy rains.
Whatever the cause of your water property damage, our Disaster Restoration Specialists at SERVPRO of Old Bridge/Cranbury will begin taking steps to stop the water damage from becoming an even bigger disaster. Our professionals first assess the severity of the situation and determine the full extent of the storm, flooding, or additional water damage. Restoring your home or business quickly, takes specialized equipment and highly skilled IICRC professionals. Our team closely inspects the flooding or other water damaged areas of your Long Island property; measuring the moisture content, humidity, and temperature to assess the full extent of the damage. They provide a step-by-step solution to restore and repair your local Middlesex County neighborhood property and contents to help minimize additional damages.
Our New Jersey SERVPRO team has decades of experience and training to overcome the unique challenges that can come with commercial property disasters including keeping your business running while cleaning and restoration is being performed. Our IICRC certified restoration specialists work quickly and efficiently to minimize or eliminate downtime with fast mitigation, content management and professional containment services for a fast recovery.
SERVPRO Provides Emergency Mitigation and Restoration Services
- Mitigation efforts are meant to prevent further damage and loss from occurring due to the existing threat, thus increasing the overall amount of work that needs to be done during the restoration itself.
- Restoration is performed on items that could not be saved by mitigation efforts, and items that were damaged before the restoration company arrived. This step is often a longer process and may involve the complete replacement of floors, roofs, walls, and other portions of your business that have been too damaged to save.
- Both are necessary to get your home or business back in order after a flood, or other disaster event, and should be performed by a professional disaster restoration company.
What Should I Do When I Notice a Water Loss?
Your Water Damage event might not be entirely avoidable, so you need to know what to do when you notice that a problem has occurred and continues to threaten the building. This immediate action can help better to protect some of the building's potentially compromised areas and can reduce irreparable damage to essential contents and equipment. Some of the initial steps that you can take in the earliest stages of water loss include:
- Move Important Documentation – One of the most critical steps that your staff can take when water loss first begins is to gather sensitive documentation and records and move them to a safe location. Migrating water can be a destructive force for these hard copies.
- Notify Our Restoration Professionals – Getting restoration professionals like our SERVPRO team moving on your disaster is also an essential initial step to take. We have staffed emergency lines running 24/7, so you can talk to a real person about the situation and pass helpful information along to our mobilizing technicians.
- Stay Out of the Damaged Space – Once water losses have spread into the main areas of the building, it is wise to keep yourself and your staff out of these areas altogether. Not only does excessive foot traffic make restoration more challenging, but with worsening water damage, these individuals could face potential health hazards like shock or slips.
Our SERVPRO Storm Damage Property Restoration Team has the experience and resources to handle your weather-related water property damage quickly and professionally. We know what comes next after your property suffers a disaster storm water damage and we are prepared 24-7 with Emergency help to repair your home or business when you need us!